Yes
30 (62.5%)
No
7 (14.6%)
Not sure yet
11 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 48

73Dodge

I'll be going and hope to take my Challenger this year, she wasn't quite ready for last years show. Look forward to meeting other members.

ek3

i sent ed an e mail but i have not gotten a reply yet. i did have his cell number but i can't find it. i am hoping it is not to late! trying to get it done this week.

Spikedog08

Quote from: ek3 on March 22, 2022, 05:00:09 PM
i sent ed an e mail but i have not gotten a reply yet. i did have his cell number but i can't find it. i am hoping it is not to late! trying to get it done this week.

Ed is a little slow on email response . . I assume he gets a ton of emails.  If I wanted to contract him, I would send a FB message or just call there.  Do remember that if you are in a building, your car is there the whole show and needs to be set up Thursday and done late Sunday.  Good luck!   :bigthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

ek3

i got an email! looks like i can get in the t building. i will plan to be there the full show. this is the first time i have ever been to this show. looks like a lot to learn. :ohyeah:

anlauto

Quote from: ek3 on March 25, 2022, 06:23:27 AM
i got an email! looks like i can get in the t building. i will plan to be there the full show. this is the first time i have ever been to this show. looks like a lot to learn. :ohyeah:

Congratulations, well deserved :worship: ...I can't wait, hopefully I get a chance to see this car in person... :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Spikedog08

Very cool!  Enjoy and remember to stop into the club tent and say HELLO!   :bigthumb:

captcolour

And stop out in the swap meet K149-151.

72 Challenger

I'm planning on going. Just trying to get a hotel stay.
Someday I will have a J0b.

anlauto

Quote from: 72 Challenger on April 06, 2022, 12:03:07 PM

The shit box hotel we stay in every year used to be around $100/night is NOW $225/night :o
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

69BFan

For those who will be attending Carlisle this year, stop by our location right below Building T in rows H and I in spots 138 through 143 and say hello.  For those who have any particular needs for restoration parts delivered to Carlisle, let us know as inventories are low on many items and I do not foresee it getting any better over the next three months.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.

72 Challenger

Quote from: anlauto on April 06, 2022, 12:14:26 PM
Quote from: 72 Challenger on April 06, 2022, 12:03:07 PM

The shit box hotel we stay in every year used to be around $100/night is NOW $225/night :o

I never stay in the town of Carlisle. It's a fairly small town that BLOWS UP during a car show. What annoys me about this is the inability to get into restaurants, traffic etc... So I stay in Harrisburg better night life and food. We usually stay at the horrendous Country Inn right beside the highway. They have increased their prices so much that it was only 30 extra dollars to stay at the Crown Plaza. No Brainer.

Plus I'm hoping to score a 2998-978 rad from Glen-Ray.
Someday I will have a J0b.

Spikedog08

The club stays in New Cumberland . . Some of the prices have increased there as well though. 

GoMangoBoys

Just booked my hotel. 3 nights Cumberland Holiday Inn Express.  Now I have to decide whether to drive the truck so that I can haul things home or drive the Charger so that I have a car in the show.  I hate the idea of trailering, but I may so that I have the truck AND a car in the show.

blown motor

@GoMangoBoys Drive your truck and let a friend drive your car. Then you don't have to trailer. Problem solved.  :D
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Spikedog08

Quote from: blown motor on April 24, 2022, 11:59:39 AM
@GoMangoBoys Drive your truck and let a friend drive your car. Then you don't have to trailer. Problem solved.  :D

Hmmm I think you have that backwards . . let the friend drive the truck!   :bigthumb: