Main Menu

New to the site but not to ebodies

Started by Fastmark, April 01, 2018, 03:29:49 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Spikedog08

Wow great story . . Wish I would of been smart enough to secure an AAR back in the day when they were readily available!  Very cool cars you have!  Out of all the colors available, orange is up there for me.  Top 5 anyway.

Hmmm there is an interesting question.  What color would you choose?  I think burnt orange or gun metal gray would be amazing! 

:thinking:

Of course black is the coolest by far!
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

CudaMoparRay

mopar thunder

Welcome  :welcome: from Florida. Beautiful cars, love the Burnt Orange!

RUNCHARGER

I do things wrong I think: How can you possibly keep yourself from restoring the green one?
Sheldon

RusTy/SE

JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

Fastmark

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on April 03, 2018, 06:54:48 PM
I do things wrong I think: How can you possibly keep yourself from restoring the green one?

Well,it's easy really. I enjoy my orange car but don't get to drive it as often as I wish. We go to an couple of local shows. I have a Superbird that is painted and ready to assemble. My sons 71 Challenger RT is painted and ready for him to get a good job and spend money on parts. I manage about 25 rental homes in a family business. I have three customers cars that I restore on nights and weekends. My original paint 70 Charger RT just lacks a few finishing touches to be ready to cruise. So it just sits in the corner with my pair of Super Bees, one 383 and one A12, both 4 speeds. I work hard every day except Sunday, sometimes I even get to sleep some. I'm kind of busy. I can't take one more car apart right now.

Brads70

Quote from: Fastmark on April 08, 2018, 12:18:04 PM

Well,it's easy really. I enjoy my orange car but don't get to drive it as often as I wish. We go to an couple of local shows. I have a Superbird that is painted and ready to assemble. My sons 71 Challenger RT is painted and ready for him to get a good job and spend money on parts. I manage about 25 rental homes in a family business. I have three customers cars that I restore on nights and weekends. My original paint 70 Charger RT just lacks a few finishing touches to be ready to cruise. So it just sits in the corner with my pair of Super Bees, one 383 and one A12, both 4 speeds. I work hard every day except Sunday, sometimes I even get to sleep some. I'm kind of busy. I can't take one more car apart right now.

I'm available for adoption?  :D  Sound like lots of fun..... 25 houses wow I can't imagine you get much free time.

303 Mopar

Quote from: Brads70 on April 08, 2018, 12:23:24 PM
Quote from: Fastmark on April 08, 2018, 12:18:04 PM

I'm available for adoption?  :D  Sound like lots of fun..... 25 houses wow I can't imagine you get much free time.

I'm available for hire! Yeck, just room and board and I'd be fine.   :banana:

RUNCHARGER

Ha, ha: Yes I've always managed to keep the projects down to a manageable level. I usually work on only one at a time and don't stop until it is done. Even done cars take up time just keeping them clean and doing the little things that come up on them.
Sheldon

Morty426

Wow it sounds like we are married to the same woman