Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

toadstool

Not sure what I think of the rallye gauge pricing but a wanted addition newer gauges to determine the health of the motor. Here is what I came up. [video][video][/video][/video]I got the gauge holder used off eBay and built a mounting plate that sandwiched between the two halves of the console
70 Cuda Convertible

YellowThumper

New trans seal - :bigthumb:
Replaced U-joint - :bigthumb:
Reassembled interior after about 10 years of unfinished projects - :bigthumb:
After 5 years I set the ECU ignition timing TDC to match engine. Now I can work on proper advance. :bigthumb:
Found and fixed loose wiring to fix oil pressure guage. :bigthumb:
Bluetooth stereo and speakers hooked up - :bigthumb:
Ready for the Spring Fling drive.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

dodj

Quote from: jimynick on April 10, 2023, 07:45:26 PM
Here endeth the sermon, go forth snd use UPS no more!  :unbelievable:
Good advice here. I do everything I can to avoid their "service".
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

soundcontrol

I am building a new home for my Mopar projects. Closing down my music recording studio and turning it into a shop. Its 1300 square ft total and I can fit 4 cars in there with room for working around them also. Windows to the right is where the port will go. All the wood floor is gonna be removed, have concrete floor under that I', gonna paint before I move stuff in.

The last album is being mixed in the control room as I tear down the walls. Been a recording studio for the last 25 years.
Maybe after this I even start to work on my projects again!  :D

blown motor

Got her out for the first run of the season.

Brads70

Took mine to a body shop to get estimate on a paint job....

jimynick

Quote from: Brads70 on April 11, 2023, 06:24:54 PM

Ooohh whee! I'm interested to see where this goes Brad! :fingerscrossed:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

dodj

Mine is still wearing the paint job from 1994? 95? Still looks decent. Afraid to find out what a new shot of colour will cost. Back then I paid $750.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Brads70

Quote from: dodj on April 12, 2023, 04:57:44 AM
Mine is still wearing the paint job from 1994? 95? Still looks decent. Afraid to find out what a new shot of colour will cost. Back then I paid $750.

It's an unknown till they get into it. I understand that, anywhere from 12-25 k They are going to install new trunk pans and drop off also. Might as well now is the time, I've had them in my basement for years now.... I'll be stripping/disassembling the spoilers, door glass, grill, louvers etc.... It's someone I "know" from racing. He actually has my old Javelin parts car body on his race car. I'm glad the insurance will pay for most of it.  Can't get at it till late summer. He actually had a couple other ebodies there. A convertible was was a real mess, someone previously had "gobbed" together, only thing it had going for it was the rear interior panels were still good. It needed everything firewall forward, trunk pans etc....   

Challenger in NC

Quote from: soundcontrol on April 11, 2023, 02:05:05 PM
I am building a new home for my Mopar projects. Closing down my music recording studio and turning it into a shop. Its 1300 square ft total and I can fit 4 cars in there with room for working around them also. Windows to the right is where the port will go. All the wood floor is gonna be removed, have concrete floor under that I', gonna paint before I move stuff in.

The last album is being mixed in the control room as I tear down the walls. Been a recording studio for the last 25 years.

@soundcontrol  not quitting music completely, are you?

YellowThumper

It's the little things...
Still old, tired and overall slow. But much improved with timing corrected.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

blown motor

soundcontrol

Quote from: Challenger in NC on April 12, 2023, 06:00:51 AM

Not completely, I still play and record with my band, I have a smaller studio at home, but I'm not gonna do music recording for a living anymore, over the years I moved more and more into film and TV, pays better. Thanks for asking!

Challenger in NC

Quote from: soundcontrol on April 13, 2023, 04:27:29 PM
Quote from: Challenger in NC on April 12, 2023, 06:00:51 AM

Not completely, I still play and record with my band, I have a smaller studio at home, but I'm not gonna do music recording for a living anymore, over the years I moved more and more into film and TV, pays better. Thanks for asking!

Cool!