Main Menu

What did you do with your ebody/Mopar today?

Started by Brads70, March 21, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

70chall440

Got the front lighting installed and connected.
Mopar or no car!!!

GoodysGotaCuda

Quote from: 70chall440 on April 13, 2018, 09:37:20 AM
Got the front lighting installed and connected.

Gettin there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

BIGSHCLUNK

303 Mopar

BIGSHCLUNK

I hope so, she's been a little neglected.....     :wrenching:   Now for some weather..... 36 and severe wind warnings....   :headbang:

cudaragtop

Pulled the console out, disassembled, and put a couple coats on.
Raining outside so drying in the living room.
Turns out Duplicolor Filler Primer FP102 is a very close match to the original Burnt Orange.
The bottom piece of the console door I left original natural just cleaned.

Received new AMD Bumpers, Bumper Bolts, Metro Front Bumper Filler Ends, Rear Bumper Guards, Rear Bumper Rubber pads,

Inner Gas cap for under flip top, Trunk Lid Rubber Bumpers, Sill Plates, Dash Speaker Grill, Fuel Filler Neck to trunk seal, scored another 1970 WA State License Plate, XYZ 123, May put it on the 'Cuda when it's time to renew. It has "70-CUDA" personalized plates now but I'm getting tired of paying to license it every year and paying extra for the personalized plate.

- Randy D. 1970 'Cuda 340 4-Speed Convertible
69 Barracuda G3 Hemi/8HP70 Resto-Mod Project Album: https://goo.gl/photos/XjsAsx4LDo7psimU8

gumby

Assembled the Bouchillon throttle pressure system set up. Really well thought out, precision manufacturing. High quality stuff!
They don't mess around.
At first, I thought it was kinda pricey. VERY NICE quality!

I've spent a LOT more on stuff, and have gotten a LOT less! I'm impressed! Hope it works? I'm SURE it will! Just from assembling it, and seeing the thought that
goes into it. These guys are amazing!

chargerdon

Took my 74 Challenger to a car cruise on Sunday.   It was sponsored by a local cafeteria, and they had coffee and donuts for us.   About 50 cars came.   

They also gave out one trophy...   Called Blakes choice as Blake a nine year old boy was their son.   Guess what...Blake loves plum crazy Challengers so i won the award !! 

Blake has great taste !!

GoodysGotaCuda

Took my 'Cuda and my Father in Law's Li'l Red to a car show at summit racing. Had a good time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

HP_Cuda

Evapo-rusted a big bucket to bring back some 1970 seat tracks.

I've tried the repo ones and they leave alot to be desired.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Brads70

I've been putting in a few hours helping Mike with his 68 Charger. I've learned I couldn't do body work for a living. A car or two is fine but wow it's a ton of work! He is somewhat anal about gaps and body lines. Sanding, sanding and more sanding.... Should be really nice when we are done!

Chryco Psycho

RUNCHARGER

I don't feel I have the knack for sanding either. I'm happier welding, grinding or even pounding panels.
Sheldon

moparcar

Not much but researched the proper bolts for my Challenger rear valance in the David Wise e-body fasteners books and then at suppliers. Need the correct u-nuts and bolts for mock up since it looks like the u-nuts will space out the mounting tabs of the valance to quarter a little bit. Just need to figure out if the valance I have is 70-71 or 72 and up. Car is a 71 so not sure of the difference. I'll figure it out and then order the right bolt kit. Not actual car progress but necessary evil of ever step when you don't do this every day!