Main Menu

My AAR project

Started by 6Pack70, November 06, 2018, 03:34:28 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

That just looks awesome! It's really amazing how perfect we can get these cars nowadays with modern materials and lots and lots of work.
Sheldon

6Pack70

Thanks guys..... and thank you AMD.  Lol

YellowThumper

One word WOW.
technically 3 words.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

nsmall

Looks like some glass.  Your painter did you right.  Congratulations.  Looks  :wowzers:

Aar1064

Awesome! So glad you're at this point now. The real fun stuff begins now. Can't wait to see it person someday. :veryexcited: :veryexcited:

Chryco Psycho

The paint works looks great  :twothumbsup:

6Pack70

Thanks guys..... I'm looking forward to spraying the Organisol Saturday and bringing it home on Sunday.    :banan

Cudagirl3406

Quote from: 6Pack70 on April 02, 2019, 04:19:43 AM
Thanks guys..... I'm looking forward to spraying the Organisol Saturday and bringing it home on Sunday.    :banan

Awesome!  Looking forward to seeing some pics!  :takepicture:

6Pack70

Home safe and sound  :banana: :banana: :banana:  Organisol just the way I like it.  On the flatter side with some decent texture.   I'm so excited to start installing all the items I've gathered over the past few years.   

6Pack70

This morning

6Pack70

Organisol I shot was Cuda Cody's Urethane formula with just a tiny bit more flattening agent.  3 coats, approximately 4 feet away on bullet pattern.    Thank you for the tips on how to spray this Cody.  Very much appreciated.   :worship:

Cuda Cody

:clapping:  Looks AWESOME!!!   :veryexcited:

Cudagirl3406

Wow - Looks great!!!  :wowzers:

6Pack70

Thanks so much   :bigthumb:    I'll post up some better pics soon. 

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon