Main Menu

PINK AAR CUDA

Started by HEMICUDA, April 15, 2020, 09:25:56 AM

Previous topic Next topic

JS29

It takes a minimum of two to have a disagreement!  :pokeeye:

RUNCHARGER

Hopefully Mike comes back. His quality of work and techniques are a huge resource here. I really find his threads interesting and helpful.
Sheldon

Cuda Cody

Mike (HemiCuda) is a tremendous asset to the hobby and we hope he will come back to join us after the 30 days are up.  I love this build thread and hope he continues it.

Mike's vacation was not because of this thread.  Mike has one of the longest leashes of any member on this site, however there are still rules that need to be followed.

JS29

I have went threw Mikes post's, Out side of ONE person that he has a history with. what did he do to get a month long ban? Would Someone ex-plane to me in a way myself and others can interpret as the offense that got him band.  :sorry: I just don't see it.  :notsure:   

dodj

Quote from: JS29 on April 27, 2020, 11:18:27 AM
I have went threw Mikes post's, Out side of ONE person that he has a history with.
I'll try.....just so it's clear...I don't know Mike or Alan. Other than what they post on this site.
Whether Mike and Alan have a 'history', I don't know. If it is ErikR's car, then, ok, I know about that to a limited extent.

I think it comes down to this,
If I or another member posted up 'less than 100% correct' info, we would be corrected. In probably a friendly or respectable way.

If Alan posts up 'less than 100% correct info', he gets ridiculed by Mike.

Should Alan know more about 'what is correct' than me? Absolutely. But you still need to respond in a respectable courteous manner.

Just my  :alan2cents:

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Spikedog08

One of the main issues is in one morning, I received 18 "report to moderator" emails just on him.   I think that is a record!  And when I reached out and asked him to make it stop . . It didn't go well.  I don't know him, I don't know Alan and I don't know who ever Eric is . . . And I don't care.  My role here is to make an enjoyable environment for all the member so they want to come here and talk ebodies!  That is what I signed up for! And to get that many in one morning . . . There is an issue! 

I don't want any drama here and I assume you don't either . . . End of story.   :dunno:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

kdcarman

Quote from: Spikedog08 on April 27, 2020, 03:06:40 PM
One of the main issues is in one morning, I received 18 "report to moderator" emails just on him.   I think that is a record!  And when I reached out and asked him to make it stop . . It didn't go well.  I don't know him, I don't know Alan and I don't know who ever Eric is . . . And I don't care.  My role here is to make an enjoyable environment for all the member so they want to come here and talk ebodies!  That is what I signed up for! And to get that many in one morning . . . There is an issue! 

I don't want any drama here and I assume you don't either . . . End of story.   :dunno:

Thank you for moderating the site!

76orangewagon

Well since the thread isn't locked, I'll post some progress pictures of the AAR per request Sorry no accompanying description...just pictures.

Cudajason

@Spikedog08  and thank you for that sir.

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

xx88man

Keep yer foot in it

Spikedog08

Great to see this thread continue!   :bigthumb:  Pictures speak 1000 words!  Hope you post a whole bunch more!   :clapping:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

benlavigne

Quote from: Cudajason on April 28, 2020, 04:24:42 PM

@Spikedog08  and thank you for that sir.

X3!

Ben

dodj

Thanks Spike and thanks OrangeWagon!
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Cuda Cody

:clapping:  That engine is artwork!   :lookatthat:

6bblgt

sorry for the cheesy graphic, but it's all I could think of  :vipermanhiding: