Main Menu

Lets see your garage/shop/mancave

Started by Brads70, August 21, 2017, 04:55:19 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Bluemonster71RT

Good Lord Cody! That is something else. When I was scrolling down I thought you were gonna have a car parked in front of the movie screen like a drive-in. Alas you haven't gone that far but you're thinking it now that I said it though.

Shane Kelley

ksierens

Holy crap Cody, that's insane! Sorry I posted now [emoji15]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

1970 Challenger R/T 440 Six Pack 4 Speed Dana 3.54

Brads70

Cody you sure did that " right"  fantastic to see your dreams come true, couldn't happen to a nicer person!  I'm happy for you!  :bravo:

mopargem

:wave:

Cudajason

Quote from: Cuda Cody on August 21, 2017, 03:10:39 PM
I used to think I had a pretty cool shop, but seeing all those other awesome man caves and garages really makes me feel pretty small.  My shop is pretty plain when compared to some of those shown above.    :worship:  A cars on the wall!!!   :clapping:

Quote from: Brads70 on August 21, 2017, 02:21:38 PM
CODY.... batter up!  :Stirring:

What did you move???  Plain...PLAIN!!!
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Cudajason

her are a few for you guys that think they are in a small space!!

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Cuda Cody

Cudajason

Quote from: Cuda Cody on August 21, 2017, 06:29:25 PM
:crazytalk:  Plane   :rofl:

Quote from: Cudajason on August 21, 2017, 06:14:49 PM

What did you move???  Plain...PLAIN!!!

LOL yea you could fit a PLANE in there!!! '

What an awesome place.  I agree with @Brads70

Quote from: Brads70 on August 21, 2017, 05:32:26 PM
Cody you sure did that " right"  fantastic to see your dreams come true, couldn't happen to a nicer person!  I'm happy for you!  :bravo:

GoodysGotaCuda

Built my car entirely in my little two car garage. It's decently stocked but a lift sure would be nice!

I did add HVAC to it this Summer, which was a game changer in the Texas heat!  :perfect10:

I have a pretty well rounded set of tools from the days I used to be a BMW Master Tech, 220v welder, 220v compressor, blast cabinet, drill press, good bench w/vise, mounted 8" grinder/wire wheel, stocked Grade 8 bolt bin, freezer w/Otterpops [another Summer must-have] and 20t press out in the shed.

I can't complain, but do look forward to expanding it some day. I would like to keep the Cuda in a safer storage place [safe from kids toys/bikes] and I need somewhere to work on my Warlock. I'm 30 with a <2 year old (so far), expanding the garage is a LOW priority.  :Thud:
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

Voodoo Child

Yup, you win Cody!  :worship: Beautiful place you have there! Here's a couple of my ""FORTRESS of SOLITUDE""

Cuda Cody

WOW!!!  Nice Hellcat.  I would have to sell half my cars to get a Hellcat.  I want to own one someday.   :fingerscrossed:

RzeroB

Who said "Cody, batter up"?? Was that you again Brad?? Just had to say it didn't ya!! :pokeeye:

I don't think that there are enough superlatives to describe Cody's place  :wowzers: ... "whacked"?  :bravo: "Dope"?  :veryexcited: "Sic"? ... it defies description ... it is thee "MoparTajMahal"!!

Anyway, can you all tell me what is wrong with all of these pics??  :thinking:

Anyone??

There's no people in the pics!! :unbelievable: All those seats and there isn't a single butt in any of them??  :crying: Where's the party??  :notsure:

Cody, now that you floored us with the pics of your place, the faithful are going to want to see in person first hand. Some time soon you have to organize a regional meet at your castle!!  :grouphug: Perhaps, next year? :fingerscrossed:  https://forum.e-bodies.org/car-shows-events-and-races/21/northwest-u-s-regional-mopar-meet-brush-prairie-wa/3205/
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

RzeroB

All great places, but in my opinion, if Cody's place wasn't so above, beyond and over the top, Goodysgotacuda would have been my top pick cause he went with an old trick and threw in a "ringer"!!

Hard to compete with something that cute!!  :ohyeah: Love the other pics where she is at the wheel and grabbing the pistol-grip shifter.  :burnout: She's a first place trophy winner for sure!!  :1place:

Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)